Friday 29 August 2014

Alt Appreciation

Last year, Laeleiweyn over at World of Lae had the wonderful idea to suggest an alt appreciation week. Each week for eleven weeks, people would fix on one class and celebrate that class with posts, pictures, live streams...in fact anything they could think of to highlight that class for a week. At the time it wasn't possible for me to join in, but as its 11 weeks until the next expansion, it seemed the perfect time for me to try it myself.
My plan is to dedicate each week to a different character and tell you about it at the end of each week. The schedule I will be working to is as follows:


It seems such a  lovely way to keep the interest going for the Mists of Pandaria expansion while we await the release of the new Warlords of Draenor content. Feel free to join me in this endeavour, its all for fun! Please add a link to Lae's original post about the alt appreciation week if you do contribute though. Credit where its due and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment